Friday, June 5, 2009

We're getting ready to go to the beach on Monday. This week has been so hectic trying to get everything in order to leave. Grass had to be cut, house has to be cleaned, and most important the girls need pretty clothes to wear to the beach. The boys are too old for me to sew for. Even though I wish I still could. Emily says my clothes make her the prettiest girl at school. She's beautiful, but I don't know that my clothes do that. Anyway I'm trying to spread my wings and create some things that are a little less traditional for me anyway. Most of what I sew is tradition, so I'm trying to be a little more creative.

This is the first one.......




I love these pants !!!!!!! They are soooo cute. I made these for my best friends daughter. Their grandfather was filming a commercial and they wanted new outfits to wear.








This was the one for the youngest. She loves yellow.
I just love all those ruffles. They are so girly.




0 comments:

Post a Comment