Friday, February 4, 2011

Here in North Alabama today has been a dark rainy day. Even though all we have seen in the last month is water (or some form of it) I am going to make the best of it. Every day is a blessing. Sooooooo......this morning school was delayed 2 1/2 hours (my oldest son who is a senior is still in public school) so I decided I was going to make homemade cinnamon rolls. I did wake up a little late so Matthew will have to wait until he gets home from school to have his. They looked and tasted awesome. Just what I needed to get me through another wet day.

Yummy!!                                                



Then I decided to make an apron that I picked up at Wal-Mart yesterday. Too cute, I tell you.




So...I have had a very full day. It's 4:00 here in Alabama, still raining,today is my nieces 10th birthday (Happy Birthday Emily!!!!), and I'm ready for a nap:) So, for everyone that is tried of the snow, ice and rain, just make the best of it and enjoy your day. God Bless!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment