Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We went to my mom's house and had a wonderful time.  The kids including the adult kids had a great time.  They all play football in the yard until after dark.  My 2 year old granddaughter couldn't understand why she couldn't get out there and play with the big kids.  She had fun learning how to ride a scooter though so for a time she was content.  It will be a day they all will remember.


So now its time to get back to the sewing and embroidering.  I have a few new designs that I purchased from www.plantapplique.com over Thanksgiving so I'm working on t-shirt orders.  If you are interested in a cute Christmas shirt visit my facebook fan page and order one.  Just post or send me an email me at nellaboos@gmail.com.









My facebook link is http://www.facebook.com/appliquecafe?v=photos#!/pages/Guin-AL/Nellaboos/120556936371.  I will be posting more designs over the next few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment