Monday, November 29, 2010

We have had a very long day.  My daughter has been sick for the last few weeks and we ended up going back to the doctor today.  I love the cold weather, but I'm not crazy about it and the rain together.  I have two new designs to post so I'll get on with it......The first is an older one from www.embroidery-boutique.com that I have used for a couple of years.  It works well for a boys or girls shirt.  Just add a little bow to its antler and you have a girl reindeer.  The second is another new one from www.planetapplique.com.  All childrens white long sleeve tees are just $15...Adults are $20.  If you would like a different color shirt there will be an extra $3 charge per shirt.  I'm not sure what my cut off date for custom orders will be, so go ahead and place your order now.  Have a blessed evening.



0 comments:

Post a Comment