Thursday, October 27, 2011

Today has been a long day and a very productive one as well.  I was such a good mom. Started out by making homemade biscuits and gravy, then went on to their school work..  During quite time I started on some mending I had to do (hem pants for my wonderful oldest daughter).  While doing all this I managed to straighten the house while my also wonderful husband washed clothes.  This all done by lunch time and the day just went on from there.  To make a long day a little shorter I managed to get a little sewing in.
This is the cutest top I think I have ever made!!!

This was my favorite project of the day....ruffled socks.

This was actually an outfit I made Tuesday night, but its so cute I had to share it.  Nella wore it to the fall festival at the preschool and everyone had hissy fits over it!!!!



 So now its 11:30 and I am exhausted and ready for bed, but I can't seem to stop thinking about what I want to start on tomorrow.  I'm sure it will come to me when I sit down to my sewing machine and start to work TOMORROW.

Have a great night
Eva


0 comments:

Post a Comment