Thursday, November 3, 2011



I love Christmas.  I love the food, family, decorating, the smells...it makes me feel all warn and cozy inside.  I don't want to skip Thanksgiving though, so I'm working on fall orders.

Love Love Love This...Brown zebra print and orange.


I have started on Christmas T-shirt with a few outfits to follow............When I saw this design from applique corner I had to have it.  I kidda hem hawed around for a few days then I dove in with both feet and some ribbon.


 I just had to do something a little different so I made this shirt just because (my kids don't like it when I say that "just because").

These were a customer order who absolutely loved them.  He also has a set like this with a pumpkin instead of a Christmas tree.
If you like anything you see here head on over to my facebook page and check out my page and my e-shop.  Most of my orders are custom, so don't be afraid to ask.

Have a fabulous Night!!!
Eva




























0 comments:

Post a Comment