Thursday, November 24, 2011

So, just like everyone else I am also doing a Black Friday Sale.  I have never liked getting out in the crowds to fight my way through a store to get those envied sales items.  So, I always have resorted to the internet.  It is my easy way out - no stores, no people, no lines.  Anyway yesterday I told you that I was working on a elf Christmas stocking and here it is....

Each stocking is personalized.

I also have this peasant tunic list on my Facebook fan page.  I made one of these for my daughter, my niece and my granddaughter to wear to church last Sunday and they thought they were just awesome in them.

I love the detail these fabric flowers add to this dress.

I can't wait to start on the new outfits I have planned for the girls to wear Sunday.  I have been so busy the last few months with homeschooling and I have been blessed to have so many orders come my way that the girls winter wardrobe had to be put on hold.  Now is their time....in between orders and school of course LOL.
I hope you all have a great weekend, don't fight the crowds too much, and be safe!!!

Eva





0 comments:

Post a Comment