Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am back up and at em..I've have been working non-stop (seams like it---NOT really) the last few days trying to get caught up.  Most of my orders have been t-shirts, but every now and then I get to throw a pair of ruffled pants in to match a shirt.  Today I finished up an outfit I've been working on for a customer. and I am absolutely amazed. I LOVE IT!!!  I'm a sucker for cute outfits, but this one is too C U T E!!!  I've been sewing for my children for years and I love tradition, but I love all these new boutique items that are coming out too.  Most of the time if I do something that's not tradition its because someone request them..which is where this one came from.  Only now I think my girls are going to have one for Christmas themselves now, instead of something more tradition (as usual).  Anyway enough talk....here's the picture


Ruffled Sleeves with rick rack at top and bottom.  Bow on each arm.
Ribbon Santa Applique


This is a three piece set that includes a swing top that has adjustable straps, ruffled sleeve t-shirt that has rick rack and bows on each sleeve, and ruffled pants to match.  Honestly my photography lacks BIG time..and these pictures come no where to doing this outfit justice.  However if your interested in this outfit or one like it, feel free to come by my etsy shop and check out this listing.

See you soon!!
Eva




0 comments:

Post a Comment