Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I finished up all my orders this week and I was soooo happy.  Of course that only lasted one day.  After I delivered the majority of my orders and got home I had more waiting on me.  Trust me - I am so Thankful they were waiting. I appreciate each and everyone of my customers.  They always make me feel so good about the work I do, and don't complain if I get inspired and get a little creative with their order from time to time. Thank you.  So, I wanted to show you a few more pictures of my recent orders. My husband took the pictures for me.  I was so busy trying to finish up the other night, that I didn't have time and he so graciously agreed to help me.  He did a great job. Thank you Hugh!!!

I have put this ribbon Santa on everything.  My customers love it!! My Christmas Clause as I like to call it.

I love Zebra stripe!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
I am working on Christmas stockings today, so I'll try to post them this evening.  If you have time stop by my facebook fan page and check out some other items.  I sure would appreciate it.  Have a great day!!

Eva

0 comments:

Post a Comment