Saturday, December 28, 2013


I can't believe that it has been this long since I have posted.  I did come to the conclusion today that as much as I think I know about technology...well let's just say I know nothing.  I love to sew and craft, but I don't like the part where to keep my label going I have to constantly post and list.  I need an assistant to do that.  Don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.  Anyway, so there has been a lot going on.  I have spent the better of the last 2 years seeing doctors and having MRI's.  Making a long story short  I have MS.  This last year has been learning to adjust my life to living with MS.  No more stress, no more lack of sleep, learning how to give myself shots (still don't like that one). Most of all loving my life.  

This is one of the rare times I will talk about having MS because that is not who I am.  I AM the mother of 7 awesome children and praying for more.  YES we want more!!! :) No, We're not crazy...we just love the joy and love we get to give and get from being parents.
I am also the grandmother to a beautiful 5 year old girl..and two handsome boys!!!

 




And I like to sew and craft.  I am so blessed that God has provided me with a life that I can enjoy every part of it. I don't have to miss anything.  I enjoy what I have and I try not to take any of it for granted.  

So, now that I am back...Don't miss anything!!!  Check in often so you can see all the wonderful things that I'm going to posting.  Even if you're only window shopping. 
 



 An



0 comments:

Post a Comment